Engineering & Consultation
FTC is New York's leading firm in Local Law 11/98, exterior restoration, façade maintenance, repair and inspections, the evaluation of complex water penetration problems, and the evaluation, reconstruction/repair of retaining walls.
Forensic Investigation & Testing
FTC utilizes state of the art equipment to provide our client with important information that will assist in the progress of the project. The purpose of Forensic Investigation is to verify the integrity of the materials in question as to conform to their job criteria.
NDE & Radiography
Non-Destructive examination provides savings to industry by increased safety and reduced failure rates. FTC provides Non-Destructive Examination to the construction, power generation, aerospace, shipping, and semi-conductor industries.
Our Latest Projects
- Tishman Speyer – Chrysler Building & 666 Third Avenueadmin2019-04-11T17:07:00+00:00
- Stony Brook Mart Bed Tower, Nichols Road, Stony Brook, NYadmin2019-04-11T16:03:18+00:00
- Staybridge Suites Hotel, 340 West 40th Street, New York, NYadmin2019-04-11T16:48:23+00:00
- Sotheby’s, 1334 York Ave, New York, NYadmin2019-04-11T17:20:21+00:00
- School Construction Authorityadmin2019-04-11T15:06:16+00:00
- Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue NYCadmin2019-04-11T15:15:25+00:00
- Queens Ambulatory Care Pavilion at Queens Hospital, Jamaica, NYadmin2019-04-11T16:27:38+00:00
- One Hanson Place, Brooklyn, NYadmin2019-04-11T17:02:11+00:00
- One Bryant Park, New York, NYadmin2019-04-11T17:15:56+00:00
- NYU Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NYadmin2019-04-11T16:31:08+00:00
FTC has been able to provide timely and professional field service, excellent admin follow up on NCR’s and replacement reports, good admin close outs…
Thank you for your cooperation and look forward to another successful project with FTC on our project team.
FTC’s team is accommodating and very efficient.